At Pawsitive Veterinary Care, we want to be more than just a “vet clinic”. To accomplish this, we want to be a place that everyone is comfortable coming to, including the pets, a place that feels like family. As such, we have developed several values that we have lived by over the years that can be encapsulated as follows:
- Compassion and empathy
- Client education
- Team approach
- Positive energy
As a Kelowna vet, our vision at Pawsitive is to become a veterinary clinic that draws clients from a wide area due to our superb reputation and that is widely recognized for providing the best health care possible with an unwavering focus on the holistic options available whilst using conventional care and diagnostics only when necessary. Our purpose is to make our clients’ pets lead healthy long lives by using a team-focused approach and by treating our clients as partners in the care of their pet(s). That team consists of the doctor, the staff, and the client. Every decision we make as a team is all about the pet. Our open-minded team is always ready and willing to accept input from our pet partners on what they feel is best for their pet(s).
Our vision creates a long-term destination for our business and provides us with a “Roadmap” for winning together with our pet partners.
Our “roadmap” has several facets:
- People: from the reception area to the exam room, our team of proactive caregivers and pet lovers works together to create a warm and welcoming experience for both you and your pet.
- Pets: improving the odds that pets will live longer healthier lives free of interference from drugs and other harmful chemicals.
- Partners: treating our clients as partners in the care of their pet(s), using an emphasis on teamwork between our team and our clients.
- Profit: maintain a profitable business in order to continue offering quality care to pets and partners far into the future.
- Planet: be responsible world citizens by using drugs, including antibiotics, with caution and only when needed, and by recycling everything we can.
- Play: create an atmosphere that extends beyond the walls and work hours of Pawsitive that fosters humour, playful attitudes, reduced stress, creative ideas and darn good fun!